Allavino VSWB-2SSFN 24″ Wide 18 Bottle/66 Cans Dual Zone Stainless Steel Wine Refrigerator/Beverage Refrigerator Center – FlexCount Series
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy.
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Allavino FlexCount Series VSWB-2SSFN Two Door Wine Refrigerator and Beverage Center is the best of both worlds for anyone that wants some extra storage space for beverages, while also having a place to store wine at it’s optimum temperature. Free up some space in your refrigerator by storing cans and bottles of beer or soda on the beverage side. The can shelves hold up to 12 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf, 18 standard 12 oz. cans each on the middle shelves, and up to 21 8″ tall bottles on the top shelf. The wine side has 6 shelves that will hold up to 3 bottles each. Independently controlled temperature zones allow you to keep your beverages frosty cold while ensuring your wine matures at the proper temperature. Interior fans circulate the air inside the unit for even cooling and faster cooldown times.
- Store Wine and Beverages Simultaneously: Keep your beverages frosty while aging your wine properly at warmer temperatures. Each zone is controlled separately so you don’t have to decide between wine refrigerators and beverage centers anymore!
- Fits Bottles and Cans: Due to the smart spacing of the shelves in the beverage side, you are not limited to storing cans or laying tall bottles on their side. The top shelf provides enough space for up to 21 8″ tall bottles while still allowing up to 18 standard 12 oz. cans on the middle shelves and 12 standard 12 oz. cans on the bottom shelf.
- Innovative New Shelf Design: Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to prevent sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for storage. Wood slats refine each wine shelf and gently cradle the bottles to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. The beverage shelves feature a textured surface that prevents bottles and cans from sliding as the shelf is moved in and out.
- Shelves Extend Effortlessly: Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so nothing in your assortment is out of reach!
- Store More Bottle Sizes: The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
- Digital Display and Controls: Each zone has it’s own digital display and light with easy to use push button controls so setting and reading the display is a breeze!
- Built-in or Freestanding Use: The front-venting design allows the unit to fit seamlessly between cabinets, but the finished sides and top allow it to be used as an attractive freestanding unit.
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Curved and Towel Bar Handles Included
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar.
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Independently controlled wine and beverage zones.
- Operating Temperature Range: High 30’s to mid-60’s
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown.
- Size: 32 3/4″H w/hinge x 23-1/2″W x 23 1/4″D (25″ w/handle)
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
- The doors need to be able to open 110 degrees in order for the shelves to extend without rubbing the door gasket (the door gasket can be pushed out of the way if only opened to 90 degrees)
|Capacity:||18 bottles / 66 Cans|
|Color:||Black cabinet with stainless steel french doors|
|Input Voltage:||115V / 60 Hz|
|Temperature Range:||High 30’s to Mid-60’s|
|Unit Dimension (W x D x H):||23 1/2 x 25 x 32 3/4 in.|
|Net Weight:||140 lbs|
|Gross Weight:||152 lbs|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.