Allavino VSWR177-1BWLN 24″ Wide 177 Bottle Single Zone Black Left Hinge Wine Cooler Refrigerator – FlexCount Series
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy.
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Store your diverse wine collection in style with Allavino’s FlexCount Series wine coolers! Unlike other wine fridges, they feature specially designed wine racks that utilize all available space, allowing you to fit bottles of varying shapes and sizes (including large diameter bottles like Chardonnays and Pinots) without having to remove shelves.
- 177 Bottle Capacity: The VSWR177-1SSRN features 10 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each, 2 shelves that can hold up to 20 bottles each, and a top shelf that can hold up to 27 bottles for a maximum bottle capacity of 177 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles.
- Digital Display with Blue LED Interior Lighting: Each zone has it’s own digital display with easy to use push button controls so setting and reading the display is a snap! This wine refrigerator can be set low enough for white or sparkling wine, or high enough for red wine, ensuring your collection is always stored at it’s optimum temperature. Cool blue LED lighting beautifully elegantly illuminates your bottles while remaining cooler than standard bulbs, and can be turned on or off with the push of a button.
- Innovative New Shelf Design: Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
- Store More Bottle Sizes: The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
- Built-In Design: This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
- Fan-Forced Cooling: Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
- Modern Design:
Black Cabinet with Black Door Frame
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles Included
- All black interior:
Emulates a traditional wine cellar with it’s all black interior
- Cool Blue Lighting:
Blue LED lighting allows you to illuminate the interior without creating heat like an incandescent bulb
- Gliding Shelves:
Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly to minimize agitation to the wine
- Consistent Cooling:
Internal fans circulate air in the cabinet for even cooling and faster cooldown
- 25% More Energy Efficient Design
Saves you money each month!
- Operating Temperature:
The temperature can be set from the low 40’s to mid 60’s, making it perfect for red or white wines
- Ambient Temperature Range:
Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90 degrees Fahrenheit
Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- This wine cellar has 10 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each, 2 shelves that can hold 20 bottles each, and a top shelf that can hold up to 27 bottles for a maximum bottle capacity of 177 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making this the ideal unit for diverse wine collections.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
|Unit Weight||304.2 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||325.0 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||Up to 177 Bottles|
|Number of Shelves||13|
|Material||Metal with Wood Slats|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Bottles per Shelf||10 Shelves Hold 11 Bottles/2 Shelves Hold 20 Bottles/1 Shelf Holds 27 Bottles|
|Compartments (Distinct Zones)||1|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Black Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar and Curved|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.